| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kidal in February is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 16.6 °C (29.9 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Kidal February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kidal, Mali
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kidal:
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 645.2 kms (400.9 miles) NE
- Agadez, Niger - 721.3 kms (448.2 miles) ESE
- Menaka, Mali - 299.9 kms (186.4 miles) SSE
- Tahoua, Niger - 571.7 kms (355.3 miles) SE
- Tillabery, Niger - 470.8 kms (292.6 miles) S
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 662.5 kms (411.7 miles) SE
- Niamey, Niger - 557.3 kms (346.3 miles) S
- Maradi, Niger - 824.9 kms (512.6 miles) SE
- Gaya, Niger - 762.4 kms (473.7 miles) SSE
- Kandi, Benin - 829.4 kms (515.4 miles) SSE