| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kidal in January is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Kidal January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kidal, Mali
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kidal:
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 645.2 kms (400.9 miles) NE
- Agadez, Niger - 721.3 kms (448.2 miles) ESE
- Menaka, Mali - 299.9 kms (186.4 miles) SSE
- Tahoua, Niger - 571.7 kms (355.3 miles) SE
- Tillabery, Niger - 470.8 kms (292.6 miles) S
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 662.5 kms (411.7 miles) SE
- Niamey, Niger - 557.3 kms (346.3 miles) S
- Maradi, Niger - 824.9 kms (512.6 miles) SE
- Gaya, Niger - 762.4 kms (473.7 miles) SSE
- Kandi, Benin - 829.4 kms (515.4 miles) SSE