| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kidal in May is very, very hot at 34.2 °C (93.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.4 °C (106.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Kidal May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kidal, Mali
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kidal:
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 645.2 kms (400.9 miles) NE
- Agadez, Niger - 721.3 kms (448.2 miles) ESE
- Menaka, Mali - 299.9 kms (186.4 miles) SSE
- Tahoua, Niger - 571.7 kms (355.3 miles) SE
- Tillabery, Niger - 470.8 kms (292.6 miles) S
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 662.5 kms (411.7 miles) SE
- Niamey, Niger - 557.3 kms (346.3 miles) S
- Maradi, Niger - 824.9 kms (512.6 miles) SE
- Gaya, Niger - 762.4 kms (473.7 miles) SSE
- Kandi, Benin - 829.4 kms (515.4 miles) SSE